top of page
How often should I get a massage?
Ideally, twice a month. I understand that may not always be doable. Once a month is better than every few months.
But massage is just to relax, why do I need to come in twice a month?
Massage is for more than just relaxation. Yes that is part of getting a massage, but there are many other benefits to massage;
- Reduce the effects of stress
- Help with sleep
- Relieve chronic pain
- And many other benefits!
What should I wear to a massage appointment?
- Comfortable clothing and shoes like what you would wear to the gym. Many of my clients prefer to wear clothes that are easily put on and off, like a dress and sandals, or shorts and slides.
- No makeup.
- Hair pulled back in a loose bun or ponytail.
What should I do before and after my massage appointment?
- Drink water, no caffeine will help you enjoy the benefits of massage
- Eat something light nothing too heavy or deep fried
- Drink more water this will help flush out the toxins that were released during the massage
- Relax do not do any vigorous activity's like working out, housework or any sports
I feel sick should I cancel my massage?
Yes! If you have a cold or the flu your body is already fighting the virus and massage can make it worse.
Do you offer any discounts?
Yes, I have a few discounts to those who qualify. Check out my current discounts here.
Do you offer pregnancy massage?
Yes! I am a certified prenatal massage therapist. Check out some info here!
© 2022 Knead Me Massage
bottom of page